terça-feira, 28 de maio de 2024

Mensagem do Presidente Volodymyr Zelenskyy a Portugal

 

Portugal's Prime Minister and I met with families of Ukrainian warriors, their wives and children, as well as members of the Ukrainian community in Portugal. I am grateful for our sincere communication. And I thank Portugal for its unwavering respect for our people. 🇵🇹🇺🇦
Image
Image
Image
Image



I met with Portugal’s President Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa. We discussed preparations for the Global Peace Summit, which requires the widest possible presence of states from all continents. Special attention was paid to Ukraine's integration into the EU and NATO. I thank the President for supporting Ukraine on this path. I am grateful to Portugal for assisting us in countering Russian aggression and supporting our people.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

A viagem para junto das 72 virgens ...

Para os komentadeiros que andavam para aí a palrar, a resposta foi esta. Depois de aniquilarem os maiores comandantes do Hezbllah (organizaç...